Report to EVP Managing Director with a dotted line to Founder
Man Made Music is a strategic music and sound studio founded in 1998. We use music and sound to shape how audiences feel. Man Maders come from entertainment, branding, live music, theater, technology, innovation, design, advertising, media buying and sports. We pull from all walks of life to serve audiences and make life better through sound and music.
The device in your hand, the biggest game of the year, your favorite shows and networks, museums and theme parks you love, the immersive experience you can’t stop talking about, cars you’ll drive, your future robots… we score it all with the vision of making life richer and simpler.
We are looking for a candidate to:
Lead business development on the East Coast with the EVP Managing Director. Communicate Man Made’s philosophy, values, and innovations to potential clients and the outside world. Act as a leader internally: motivate, show leadership in growth, and create momentum. Partner with SVP, Head of Brand in marketing efforts worldwide, facilitating growth across all verticals.
Be a Sonic Evangelist and guide clients in how sound can best improve audience experience and support business metrics. Actively participate in internal brainstorming, offering expansion and innovation discussions to bring the best ideas to Man Made clients.
Through internal partnership, ensure world-class client outreach, development, presentations, meetings, pitches, to maximize.
• Meet or exceed growth targets and objectives
• Partner on strategic plans to grow the business
• Maximize existing business relationships
• Establish new business relationships
• Train and manage the Biz Dev team as it grows
• Responsible for a portion of Biz Dev team expenses, budgets and process
• Coordinate efforts between the Operations, Creative and Client Experience team on proposals and presentations
We’re looking for a Team Player with:
• 3-5 years experience in a creative company
• An Entrepreneurial spirit – passion and experience in driving growth and building things
• A real love for meeting people and making friends
• Strong project and team management skills
• Great written and oral communication skills
• An analytical brain, able to simplify complex offerings into actionable, exciting proposals
Man Made values diversity and experiences from all cultures, genders, and races.