Reports to EVP, Managing Director.
Man Made Music is a global sonic studio dedicated to creating iconic and enduring music and sound to solve creative, human and business challenges. Our work began in television 20 years ago, creating themes for networks and shows including Entertainment Tonight, HBO, CBS This Morning, Super Bowl on NBC and has evolved to include pioneering musical approaches for products and global brands such as Nissan, Citi, AT&T, iRobot and Deloitte.
We are looking for a candidate with 6 – 10 years of experience growing brands.
Lead business development growth globally and across verticals. Communicate Man Made’s philosophy, values, and innovations to potential clients and the outside world. Motivate and inspire a team and create momentum, driving revenue. Partner with EVP, Head of Brand in marketing efforts worldwide, facilitating growth. Strategize growth in additional geographies or verticals.
Be a Sonic Evangelist and guide clients in how sound can best improve audience experience and support business metrics. Lead internal brainstorming, and participate in discussions of offering expansion and innovation.
Ensure world-class client outreach, development, presentations, meetings, pitches, to:
• Meet or exceed growth targets and objectives
• Drive strategic initiatives to grow the business
• Provide established contacts and connections to generate leads for the team
• Establish new business relationships
• Train and manage the Biz Dev team as it grows
• Responsible for a portion of Biz Dev team expenses, budgets and process
We’re looking for a Team Player with:
• Strong history of successful sales and business development
• 6 -10 years experience driving New Business in a creative company including 3+ years managing a team
• An Entrepreneurial spirit – passion and experience in driving growth and building things
• A real passion for networking and building relationships
• Strong project and team management skills
• Great written and oral communication skills
• An analytical brain, able to simplify complex offerings into actionable, exciting proposals
Man Made values inclusion and experiences from all cultures, genders, and races.
Please send cover letter and resume to Zuzu Boisson at email@example.com.